Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Followers

You might notice I have added a Follower's gadget to the left of this post. I have added this benefit to the blog for the convenience of the people who like to keep up with what is happening here.

It is simple to sign up and is really painless. The one millionth customer to sign up will get a free set of steak knives, hand delivered by me. If you win, please bring your own cigarette and blindfold.

I am hoping for three, count them, three bloggers in the next two or three years. Let's see if I am right.

Oh, and did I mention that you get to put a picture of yourself on the page under followers? Pretty cool, huh!

Till then....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I joined your Walk! I couldn't find a picture of me that isn't nude. Apparently, this site does not allow nudity, but eventually I'll find one!

Blessing,

Boyd "Live Nude and Prosper" Allen

Anonymous said...

Allen, I started a blog from here called christiannaturism
www.christiannaturism.blogspot.com

I would like you to connect if you would.

Thanks,

Boyd